- Expanded feeds framework support
- Refactored BuildableTemplateView to allow for using reverse_lazy to concoct the build path.
- Small logging improvement
- Moved fs config from the AppConfig’s out of the ready method and set it as a base attribute on the class.
- Skip gzipping of static files that are already gzipped.
- Django 2.0 testing and support.
- Added get_view_instance method to the build command to allow for more creative subclassing.
- Patched the
publishcommand to calculate multipart md5 checksums for uploads large enough to trigger boto3’s automatic multipart upload. This prevents large files from being improperly reuploaded during syncs.
AWS_REGIONsetting now passed on to the s3 connection as an initialization option.
- Added a
--aws-bucket-prefixoption to the
publishcommand. When specified, the local files will be synced with only those files in the bucket that have that prefix.
- Default pooling of file comparisons between published and local files for faster performance
- Option to opt-in to pooling of building of files locally for faster performance
--no-deleteoptions are both passed to publish command the s3 object list is not retrieved for faster performance
- Restored RedirectView boto code after upgrading it to boto3.
- Removed boto code from RedirectView until we can figure out a boto3 replacement.
S3_ENDPOINT_URLfor boto3 configuration and a fallback so we can continue to support the boto convention of
boto3and refactored publish command to adjust
- More verbose logging of gzipped paths during build routine
- Reduced some logging in management commands when verbosity=0
- Added testing for Django 1.11
- Management command drops
- Only strip first slash of urls with lstrip
- Fixed bug in
create_requestmethod to the base view mixin so there’s a clearer method for overriding the creation of a
RequestFactorywhen building views.
- Expanded default
GZIP_CONTENT_TYPESto cover SVGs and everything else recommended by the HTML5 boilerplate guides.
CommandErrorexception handling in
buildcommand because errors should never pass silently, unless explicitly silenced.
- Django 1.10 support and testing
get_yearfix on the month archive view
get_yearfix on the year archive view.
get_absolute_urlbug fix on detail view.
- Added support for
AWS_S3_HOSTvariable to override the default with connecting to S3 via boto.
- Upgraded to Django new style of management command options.
- Patch to allow for models to be imported with
- Added new date-based archive views BuildableArchiveIndexView, BuildableYearArchiveView, BuildableMonthArchiveView, BuildableDayArchiveView
- get_url method on the BuildableDetailView now raises a ImproperlyConfigured error
- Refactored views into separate files
- Improved error handling and documentation of BuildableDetailView’s
- Patch provided backwards compatibility to a boto bug fix.
set_kwargsto override the key name of the slug when it is configured by the detail view’s
- BAKERY_CACHE_CONTROL settings variable and support
- Better tests for publish and unpublish
- Delete operations in publish and unpublish command breaks keys into batches to avoid S3 errors on large sets
- Fixed content_type versus mimetype bug in the static views for Django 1.7 and 1.8
- A few other small Python 3 related bugs
- Added a
--no-deleteoption to the
- Fixed testing in Django 1.7
BuildableFeedfor RSS support
AutoPublishingBuildableModelto commit to the database before triggering a task
- Changed celery tasks to accept primary keys instead of model objects
AutoPublishingBuildableModelthat is able to use a Celery job queue to automatically build and publish objects when they are saved
buildmanagement command to allow for its different tasks to be more easily overridden
- Added a
--keep-build-diroption to the
- Refactored the
unpublishmanagement commands to use boto instead of s3cmd.
publishmanagement commands use file mimetypes instead of a regex on the filename to decide if a file will be gzipped.
publishmanagement command includes –force and –dry-run uploads to force an upload of all file, regardless of changes, and to print output without uploading files, respectively.
publishmanagement command now pools uploads to increase speed
- Added a
get_contentmethod to all of the buildable views to make it easier to build pages that don’t require a template, like JSON outputs
- Bug fix with calculating Python version in the views in v0.4.0
- Added optional gzip support to build routine for Amazon S3 publishing (via @emamd)
- Mixin buildable view with common methods
- Python 3 support
- Unit tests
- Continuous integration test by Travis CI
- Coverage reporting by Coveralls.io
- PEP8 compliance
- PyFlakes compliance
buildservermanagement command to work with latest versions of Django
- Numerous bug fixes