- Refactored the publish and unpublish management commands to use boto instead of s3cmd.
- build and publish management commands use file mimetypes instead of a regex on the filename to decide if a file will be gzipped.
- publish management command includes –force and –dry-run uploads to force an upload of all file, regardless of changes, and to print output without uploading files, respectively.
- publish management command now pools uploads to increase speed
- Added a get_content method to all of the buildable views to make it easier to build pages that don’t require a template, like JSON outputs
- Bug fix with calculating Python version in the views in v0.4.0
- Added optional gzip support to build routine for Amazon S3 publishing (via @emamd)
- Mixin buildable view with common methods
- Python 3 support
- Unit tests
- Continuous integration test by Travis CI
- Coverage reporting by Coveralls.io
- PEP8 compliance
- PyFlakes compliance
- Refactored buildserver management command to work with latest versions of Django
- Numerous bug fixes